California Consumer Privacy Act
Effective on January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives California consumers certain rights regarding the collection and sharing of their personal information.
The CCPA gives consumers the right to:
- Receive notice when personal information is collected.
- Request access to their personal information.
- Request that their personal information be deleted.
- Request that their data not be sold.
- Not be discriminated against if privacy rights are exercised.
Please complete the steps below to initiate your requests.
How to Contact Us