Full Job Description
At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so….
We are looking for a Casting Assistant whose primary job is to support Casting Directors with all aspects of their casting responsibilities and become acquainted with their changing and time-pressured daily goals of providing background performers for television shows and feature films.
- Telephones – respond quickly to client’s needs: take messages, information for new business calls, transfer calls, etc.
- Acquire knowledge of all office systems: including but not limited to phones, computers, office machines, etc.
- Communicate accurate show information to talent and check talent availability as required.
- Support Team members by: pulling photos by accurate description for clients, checking background availability, setting up fittings or interviews, calling out details or making call time changes, etc.
- Accurately report attendance and/or behavioral or client service issues.
- Observe and learn all aspects of casting.
- Cast projects as assigned under supervision of a Casting Director.
- Attend set visits, and make deliveries and pick-ups as needed.
- Ensure that show information, such as data entry, is input accurately and in a timely manner.
- Other projects as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- High school diploma required. College graduate preferred.
- General knowledge of the Entertainment Industry.
- Casting Experience preferred. Film/Television industry experience a plus.
- General Administrative Skills.
- Reliable internet access.
- Observe and learn all aspects of casting in preparation of becoming a Casting Director.
- Makes effective use of all available resources when given a project.
- Excellent Client service / people skills- ability to work with many different personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with superior attention to detail and the ability to organize and express ideas clearly.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Supporter of company procedures and values.
- Must have reliable, independent transportation.
- Must have the ability to work successfully in a team environment and willingness to participate in Team Meetings
- Good typing skills, speed, and consistency.
- Quickly grasps new concepts and ideas and the willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work productively on multiple projects simultaneously in a high stress and noisy office environment.
- Agility in problem solving as unexpected situations arise throughout the day, in this fast paced, creative environment.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word & Excel, Power Point, Teams and Zoom.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on-line, with quality and quick responsiveness to your team and clients.
- Possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities.
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling.
- Must be a people person who can manage with confidence, maintain policy/protocol with crew, and operate with authority when needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.