Website Black Rifle Coffee Company
We are looking to add a Shooter/Editor to create innovative and branded content across all media properties.
- Shoot, edit and deliver high-quality video that matches the needs of the brand, campaign and channel under tight timelines
- Pull, organize and log sourced footage / music and media for each production
- Work efficiently across multiple initiatives, events, platforms, and stakeholders – as both individually and as part of a large crew – while ensuring on-time delivery
- Ensuring the optimal narrative and voice that is highly centric to BRCC’s target consumer segments
- Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced environment
- Assemble recorded raw material into a finished product that’s suitable for digital and broadcast platforms
- Execute shoots which includes camera operation, audio capture, and lighting the sets
- Deliver edits as assigned weekly on deadline and within budget constraints.
- Use strong visual storytelling skills to quickly assemble edits and implement notes from producers, directors, and team leads
- 4+ years experience shooting, creating, managing and editing the production of creative assets for advertising campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Film Production or related field/experience
- A portfolio displaying strong design and production skills across multiple advertising formats
- Proficient in design platforms including Photoshop, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, or comparable
- US Military Veteran a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision package
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Short and Long-Term disability options/coverage
- Extensive EAP program with legal coverage
- Dog friendly and irreverently humorous work environment
- American values-based culture built on freedom, integrity, accountability, respect, love, and commitment to serve those who have served.
To apply for this job please visit blackrifle.hrmdirect.com.